Wednesday 25 July 2012

The active holiday look

Well, I have been so lucky to have just spent 4 days with my lovely family at Longleat, Center Parcs.
For those of you who know Center Parcs it is not a relaxing holiday but it is if you know what I mean!
For a very active family we love the cycling and swimming ( and there's loads of it! ) together with additional activities we tried this year which were Laser Quest, the aerial tree treking ( the zip wire not being my favourite ), treasure trails and so much more.

But, what to wear for this holiday does somewhat play on the mind, it's all about comfort so I thought I would show you what I wore.
I took 3 pairs of jeans and 6 t.shirts, converse trainers and my Top shop pumps and of course bra and knickers!

I'm wearing my high waisted Leigh jeans from Top Shop together with a floral t.shirt from the
H & M new collection and pumps from Top Shop also.


For this outfit I am wearing my 7 For all Mankind skinny jeans which are again high waisted and so comfortable and my H & M Breton style long sleeve t.shirt. I finished this outfit off with my navy converse trainers.



And to prove I really did go away I thought I'd show you my mini fully loaded. Boy, did she look cool. I'll tell you the story of how we lost the keys to unlock my daughter Maisie's bike another day!!!!


Enjoy the sunshine

lots of love
lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...