Thursday 5 July 2012

Gorgeous feet but dry!!


So, the weather lady has just told me to prepare for rain this weekend, if you are anything like me this throws my feet into turmoil, do I wear open toed, flat etc. I have dug out a few styles which will be perfect for you this weekend, worn either with jeans, trousers, skirts or dresses.

I love this espadrille trainer from ASOS Vanity and at £37.00 even better. This shoe will look great with a pair of bootcut jeans and a soft gold metallic knit.


Loving this strap on the ankle shoe from Bertie at £85.00, I can imagine this worn with a linen skirt or even a pair of tailored shorts.


Let's keep with the animal print trend with this great little pump from Dune at £65.00.  I just love how although the shoe is simple the print alllows your outfit to come alive


The Brogue has been seen by all the A listers this season and this one from French Conenction at £45 will be perfect for your summer wardrobe. As the colour is base neutral it will go with everything in your wardrobe.


I have to admit these are my guilty pleasure, I just adore these desert boots from Steve Madden at £70. These boots will really give your outfit the WOW, turn your lemon skinny jeans into a statement. Why not pop a cotton blazer into the mix to complement the look



Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...