Thursday 21 June 2012

Stunning LIV

I was called last week by Caroline who is the PR company representing LIV

LIV is the most beautiful clothing which allows you to wear ethical garments without having to compromise on fashionability or quality.
LIV's clothing has to be felt to be believed, cotton that is soft as cashmere with the longevity, wearability and versatility that only cotton can bring to a garment.

I was thrilled to arrive home after speaking on Marlow FM about Royal Ascot style to find a box sitting on the doorstep. Like a child in a sweetshop I rushed to open the box. I found myself saying O'h and A'h which the dog found quite amusing!

Just look at what was in my beautifully wrapped and presented box.
The box was wrapped in a gorgeous white ribbon and when opened I saw this lovely note.


The box had this wonderful smell, I noticed a little lilac tissue paper wrapped box shape and when I opened it I found this wild lavender hand made soap which is engraved with the LIV logo. What a beautiful touch.


I can now see you all tilting your head for this photo, I really just wanted to show you the ticket with the little heart, it really is a brand that has thought of the personal touches.


This is the beachcomber deck dress which I was sent and I have not been disapppointed, it did look like this on the website.

 

A flattering boat neck shift dress with retro deckchair stripes and softly elasticated at back to draw in waist. Made in India using 100% organic and fairly traded cotton


The Pier Cardie has a retro feel and styling and looks great over the deck shift or the Urchin Vest. Made in India using 100% organic and fairly traded cotton.


I am thrilled with these pieces as this brand really does say what it does on the tin.
Have a look at their website and I'dlove to know what you think www.liv.co.uk

I have a treat for you in that we will be running a competition with this brand so please do keep coming back.

Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...