Friday 29 June 2012

Designer sale picks

It's my favourite day...Friday. I feel when I get to Friday that I can take the foot off the pedal for at least a couple of hours, that is after I have done the school run, picked one up from rugby and taken the other one to Stagecoach and finally sat down with my takeaway pizza at 9pm!!!

But, I have the most amazing week checking out the best buys in the sales. As my last blog post stated only buy what you feel you are really going to get wear from but do use them too to treat yourself to pieces you may normally not have been able to .

Today I have found you a few great bargains from my favourite designers.

I love this Marlene Birger, Heaven drape dress which has been reduced to £62, this dress is a fabulous dress to have in the wardrobe, suitable for all occassions and will give you that instant chic look. It's fab if you carry any weight on your tummy.



Linen comes into it's own in the summer and I love the way tops link beautifully with this fabric for a simple yet stunning look. This super Michael Kors printed gauze top with detailing at the waist has been reduced to just £60. It can also be worn with coloured jeans.


I am a huge fan of Nicole Farhi at the best of times and also the biker trend so this little stretch linen jacket is fab. It will carry you into a season and through the whole of the season too. A great colour to combine with other colours. I would love to see this worn with a coral pleated skirt. At £140, this for me is a recommend investment purchase.



Happy shopping and Happy Friday

lots of love
Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...