Monday 4 June 2012

Day 21 My Tommy Hillfiger picks

For day 21, I wanted to show you my favourite pieces from Tommy Hillfiger. I am a real fan of this iconic brand. I love the fact that it can be really casual yet preppy and really classic if you want it to be.
The capri trouser is still very much of everyones wardrobe and for this season why not ring the changes with a soft ice cream colour. It adds a different dimension to your wardrobe.





I am someone who feels the cold most of the year even when the sun is shining and the temperature is 100 degrees. This great long sleeve t.shirt is just a little different and the print & stripe just gives it more interest. Will look super with the coloured capri trousers above.


To complete this outfit I wanted to show you a real simple white denim jacket which is just perfect for those summer months in the pub garden or in the park with the children.
In my opinion this is a garment that is worth the investment. It will work with so many garments in your wardrobe really bringing down your cost per wear.




Simple, stunning and chic....just the way I like it.

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...