Friday 1 June 2012

Day 18 Time for Hollister

It's day 18 and I thought I would throw in Hollister, a store that causes controversy whenever you speak to anyone. We don't like the layout of Hollister, the darkness of the store, the booming loud music ( now I'm showing my age! ), the intense smell of the perfume/aftershave BUT we all still shop in there whether it be for ourselves or our children because we love the feel of the garments on our skin and the quality in which they are made.

I have selected a couple of different style tops which go so beautifully with the lovely lace shorts I have also found. This is a very casual brand that works for many who prefer a more casual and natural look.

This is a lovely strapless teal top which accentuates the waist and gives the body frame a great shape.


Loving this simple floral print peplum style t.shirt with the capped sleeve. It will help hide the tummy if you so wish and the sleeve helps rebalance the upper body.


As for the shorts, I think the days have gone when I may wear them this short but I just loved the femininity of the lace detailing on the hem and how adding any t.shirt to these shorts will create a very soft look....beautiful.


The flip flops are leather and just add in a different use of colour and fabric. These little lovelies will go with almost anything in your wardrobe.



lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...