Friday 11 May 2012

Take 1 dress....Day 4

It's Friday and I have to say I have that Friday feeling more because after 1 month of a chicken pox house my little boy went back to school today and I went out with one of my lovely clients shopping.

The only downside to Tom going back to school is that I lost my little photographer for Day 4 of my Take 1 dress blog. I did manage to ask him to take a quick photo this morning whilst nagging him to get his shoes on and his school bag together.

As you can see he was more interested to get back to school and his friends....I really don't have a wonky floor or door frame!!

My gorgeous little blue dress has been teamed today with my Ted Baker woven belt, again to accentuate the waist, my Primark skull and cross bone scarf which is great as it carries the most beautiful cerise pink colour and it is wonderful accessory.

Today, I fancied going a little funky with the tights and chose to wear my patterened Jonathan Aston tights from mytights.com and my black M & S shoe boots.


My shopping experience today was in the Royal Windsor shopping centre so as the centre is outside I have added in my little black leather jacker from Karen Millen ( a few seasons ago ) to complete the look.



I really hope my 'Take 1 dress' theme this week has shown you how having 1 dress i n your wardrobe you can create different looks.

Which outfit was your favourite, I'd love to know.

Have a great weekend

Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...