Friday 4 May 2012

Just lovely.............

I'm so pleased I took lots of photos whilst I was up at Westfield on Tuesday as my other twin now has chicken pox so I will not be leaving the house for a few days!!!

I'm just loving the coloured and print jeans this season, the ones below can be found at Donna Ida, the colours is just so soft yet combined with a deep, dark or vibrant colour they come alive.



As many of you know I am a fan of Karen Millen and this little lace waisted dress below just has to be my favourite this season. It is just beautiful and for £165 with their 25% discount up to Sat 5th May it is a rel bargain.



I know we are all fed up of the rain but how stunning will you look in the rain in this lovely marine blue coat from Ted Baker. I just love the detailing , it accentuates the waist so perfect for the Hour glass, Pear and Slender Athletic body shape.


And finally, I coul not help end on another pair of beautiful print jeans, this time from Zara. Reallly gorgeous for the summer months, add in any block coloured top to give you a real WOW outfit.



I've loads more to show you so pop back soon.

Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...