Wednesday 2 May 2012

Just browsing & look what I found!

I was really lucky today to be able to shop on my own after suffering with cabin fever last week whilst my daughter had chicken pox!!!

I was browsing around The Oracle, Reading.I love what the shops are currently showing, I hope you like these too....

Look at this waterfall cardigan from Ted Baker, I saw this in the House of Fraser today, it is a before & after . You can either wear it as a cardi in my top photo. I just love this colour, doesn't it just make you smile. This cardi is perfect for ladies who carry weight on their tummy and a curvy body shape if you add a skinny belt to accentuate the waist.



Or as a jumper in this photo below, it has a stunning popper on the hem which allows the wrap effect. In my little world this is a great cost effective garment!


These, I couldn't resist, new in this week in H & M, the heel is a stunning espadrille wedge. They are so feminine and will look great with any trouser, jean, dress or skirt this summer.


I found this little gem in New Look, how pretty are the colours. This top is a standard strapless which draws the eye to the shoulders, great for all body shapes. This top also cuts as an empire line so will be perfect for ladies that carry weight on their tummy or for those ladies who are post pregnancy.


One of my real favourites this season and last are these super soft skinnies from Top Shop. They are called Leigh and are high waisted and are so comfortable I would highly recommend you try a pair.  For this season they come in all colours, pink, green, denim, red, turquoise.....the list goes on.
They are a great alternative to jeans, a lighter weight fabric for the summer months and a snip at £38.00


I hope you like my choices from today. I will be popping more of my finds up tomorrow so please do come back.

Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...