Thursday 17 May 2012

Fabulous frocks fashion show

I have had the best day ever, all my days are great but presenting a fashion show at The Royal Berkshire club in aid of Sparks charity was just fab.
The Royal Berkshire club is a luxurious Virgin Active club and one I have worked with before just under a different owner. As many of you know I am very passionate that Style links with the health, fitness and beauty industry for the complete package.
The event was the brainchild of Mags Barton, events organiser extraordinaire, she thinks of an idea and miraculously it happens.

I wanted to share with you some photos from the day. I have to say a great big thank you to Aisha who came and helped me today by organising the dresses and taking my photos.
The dresses all come from My Secret Wardrobe which is a boutique evening and daytime dress hire based in Crowthorne, Berkshire. The dresses ranged from cocktail, ballgown, evening and daytime dresses and are from designers such as La Femme, Gorgeous Couture, Pucci, Herve Leger and so many more.

The fashion show was themed around Ascot, The Regattas, Balls and evening events and in my opinion many of these dresses can be worn for any occassion.

The amazing hats were made by Natalia, a wonderful couture milliner from Ascot. Natalia handmakes all of the hands and created the most amazing styles for the fashion show.







For me, I so wanted to show all the 100 spectators how everyone can wear these dresses so my job was to show which body shape worked with each dress, there were a lot of ladies taking notes and many nodding and smiling knowing they too can wear their favourite dress

I think you must agree the ladies look gorgeous and a huge thank you goes out to all the models who kindly gave up their time to support this great event. I have a feeling dressing in wonderful dresses all morning was more fun than work!

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...