Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 4..My Ted Baker picks

I have a secret love affair with Ted Baker, for me the prints, fabrics and unique styling will really make you feel rather gorgeous. I just adore the new collections and had a hard task to select my favourites for today.

The first top I selected is the grey with beautiful butterfly print and extended sleeve. This jumper has a blouson style bottom which is great for those who carry weight around their tummy. The extended cuff will draw the eye outwards which works so well for the hour glass and pear body shape emphasising the curves.



How pretty is this little heart detailed cardi, perfect for any summer day when there is a slight chill in the air. I can see this being worn either open over a simple t.shirt or a chiffon shirt or buttoned up with a few buttons open at the neckline perfect for those top heavy ladies
I know the playsuits may not be everyones liking but I would urge you to please try one on, they are great and look amazing. I just love this cerise pink playsuit which when on looks like a top with a pair of shorts. Perfect for the slender/athletic body shape as the detailing on the sleeves creates curves. Also super for the hour glass and pear as the shorts move with those gorgeous curves and the detailing on the sleeves rebalances the body lines.


I could not resist this IPAD cover, I am well known for having an IPAD permanantley attached to me ( they're fab!) and I'm also known by many as liking a little bit of bling so this little accessory is perfect for your IPAD to travel with style.


lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...