Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 3...My Dorothy Perkins picks

I have a real love of the high street and always have and I have seen certain high street stores really grow in the past few years, Dorothy Perkins is of them. I just love how their collections work so well for ladies like me, the everyday woman whether you are a mum, a working mum or a single professional lady.

I have selected 2 lovely dresses, both can be worn during the day or on a summer's evening in a pub garden, it is wonderful to have colour in your wardrobe, I guarantee you will be smiling when you wear a colour....it gets you noticed too ladies!

Beautiful coral tie sandals perfect for any dress.



The Jade waisted dress is perfect for so many body shapes, if you carry weight on your tummy it's perfect as the additional ruching around the tummy does a fantastic job of illusionising and at the same time it gives the perfect structure to the body shape.

EVERY BODY SHAPE NEEDS STRUCTURE, NOT FITTED BUT STRUCTURE TO DEFINE THE SHAPE


I love the heart stretch bracelet as the gold tones complement the yellow undertone of the jade dress together with the pearl and spike earrings.




Finally I wanted to show you this great empire line maxi dress, the empire line is perfect for again, those that carry weight on the tummy and also for any of us that are curvy on our bottom half as the fabric floats and works with the curves.


In my opinion Dorothy Perkins sizing is true to the sizes on the label

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...