Monday 9 April 2012

Jeans challenge - Day 1

Well, what a great day to start my Jeans challenge, cold ,wet and not pleasant at all.

It's Easter Monday and the kids have swimming lessons and we are at home for the rest of the day so I wanted to not be too hot at poolside and comfortable doing things with the kiddies this afternoon

I opted for my high waisted Warehouse indigo skinny jeans which are so comfortable, my
H & M butterfly and humming bird blouson top, my ever faithful Gabor tanned boots and one of my simple but very stunning necklace & wrap bracelet from Fabulous jewellery


To keep me dry I popped on my full length coat from Tu at Sainsburys, this was an impulse buy of mine and I can honestly say it has paid me back as it is beautiful and recives so many comments, I added in a lovely crochet knitted scarf from John Lewis to finish the look ( and keep me warm )



I asked you a few questions yesterday, one of them was.....

'Does your muffin top ( not the most pleasant terminology ) hang over your jeans'?

Here are my tips to help if you have this little problem whilst wearing jeans;

1. High waisted jeans ( or any trousers come to that ) will suit you, as they come higher they create a flatter line and therefore hold your tummy in.
A great brand for this is the 'Not your daughters jeans' ( NYDJ ) available at John Lewis, major department stores and boutiques. They were nick named the tummy tuck jean as they carry loads of lycra and will give you that flatter tummy look.

They come in various washes, black and also white. The ones below are the indogo bootcuts.




Lovely  NYDJ pastels for this season



Also take a look at these lovely high waisted sailor jeans from Oasis


Also do try the high waisted jeans I was wearing today from Warehouse, they are just gorgeous


I'm back tomorrow with day 2 of my jean challenge, do come back and see how I will wearing my jeans tomorrow

lots of love
Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...