Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day 3 Jeans Challenge

Oh decisions, decisions.........


Today, we were off swimming AGAIN, then lunch with friends so I chose to wear my gorgeous bootcut Abercrombie & Fitch low wasited jeans.
I love the bootcut as it gives my slender/athletic body shape a few more curves. Hidden under my Butterfly shirt from Primark ( £13 ) is a lovely Mika Sarolea chain belt ( I told you I had a fetish yesterday )


For my feet I chose these suede & tassell boots which I was lucky to pick up in the M & S sale for £6!!! I was so pleased as I had had my eye on them all season.



Now I know everyone loves skinnies but I also know that they can make you look hippy. I wanted to show you these soft skinnies from Top Shop, they are called Leigh, cost £38.00 and are a great alternative to an actual denim. Slighly higher waister also.
This season Top Shops collection of these fab trousers have come in all different colours, from vibrant to ice cream



These are the lilac Leigh jeans from Top Shop




Now to stop the 'hippy' look you can create more bulk by adding in a slightly chunkier shoe. This helps to rebalance the hips.

These gorgeous shoes are new in from M&S, they also come in black for a great eveing summer shoe






or, why not try a wedge, these lovely espadrille wedges from Dune. Great with jeans but also with a lovely pair of white wide legged linens.


See you tomorrow for Day 4

love Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...