Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 2 Jeans challenge


Like many of you I am in the middle of half term with the children so today we are off to Legoland with friends.

In Berkshire there is a slight chill to the air but the sun is shining so today I have chosen a more summery look.



I love these pastel pink jeans and have teamed them with a sleeveless muted floral top from Primark, and a gorgeous single breasted corduroy blazer ( which I feel will keep me warm ) from H & M.
I have a small fetish with belts, this is one of my favourites by Mika Sarolea and my purple patent pumps from Kurt Geiger.
I needed a bag to hold everything keys, phone, purse, tissues and all the other things us mums carry so I decided to use my cerise pink Tyler Rodan bag which I present on QVC. This bag has more pocket than you can imagine and it comes with an umbrella held in its own very special pocket so if it decides to rain I am fully prepared.

Now, do you suffer with the problem of jeans that need to fit you hips but are then too big on the waist, this is usually a pear or hour glass body shape that finds this an occurring problem with their jeans.

Please do try James jeans, they are great as they have lycra in their denim mix .

This is the James jean, Humphrey flare...available at all of the Donna Ida boutiques. The flare is a fabulous leg to balance out those gorgeous curvy hiplines.
Also try the 7 For all Mankind, Hudson brands,BIBA ( available at House of Fraser ) they will also work well


I am also very impressed with the Scarlett jeans from Oasis, the ones below are the mid rise, you can just see by the photo that they fit the waist and curve around the hip area.


I would also recommend you try Uniqlo and Mint Velvet

See you tomorrow for Day 3 of my challenge.

Lots of love
Lisa



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...