Wednesday 22 February 2012

Summer is coming...soon

When the rain is coming down and the sky is grey I felt myself smiling when I saw these gorgeous pieces today ( I'm sure some shoppers thought I had lost the plot! )

This is just a small selection of pieces that are in all our stores but it will give you an idea of the choices you have.

Yellow is a massive colour this season, add to any outfit to inject a shot of colour


Let's go for a print, the beautiful butterfly is adorning our rails. This high break chiffon shirt is stunning and I have to admit it was my purchase of the day. Shame you can't see the back as it swings.


Anyone fancy an ice cream...colour. This pretty colours are here for this season and are truly feminine and look lovely together or added to a white for a soft look




lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...