Thursday 2 February 2012

Loving Zara!

I just love mooching around the shops and today whilst shopping with my good friend Gillian of Fabulous jewellery I came across these beautiful pieces in Zara


This beautiful floral chiffon dress caught my eye and just shouted out 'buy me', you could team this with either a pair of wedges or the 2 tone platforms that are huge this season. I had my eye on a nude pair with a red platform......simply stunning.


Then as I turned around I was met by this beautiful pleated asymetrical skirt which I fell in love with. I just want to add a pair of black opaques, patent platforms and a chiffon black shirt to do this skirt style justice


As I was walking out I came across this waisted cream dress which looked so pretty with the lace peter pan collar, another 'must have' this season.


There were lots more stnning pieces but don't take my word for it, pop in and have a look for yourself. I do think you'll like!


lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...