Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm loving SS12

It's mid week and half term is going well. Whilst I had 5 minutes today I was thinking about how the trends are being seen in our stores and I was surprised by how many there actually are....they really is something for everyone to love.

I found these great items which represent a few of the trends beautifully;

I surprised myself in falling in love with this dress, the return of the feminine lady oozes this season
This dress from Very, it is all about the shape of the woman's body


This frilled animal print blouse rolls 2 trends into 1,the return of the blouse and the animals as the main print. Add this stunning ice cream peach colour to an indigo jean and you will look amazing.
Great colour combo

This fringed detailed bolero represents the 1920's and the fringing so well. For me, it also adds a new texture & added dimension to the garment, from Very . If you were feeling brave you could add this over a shift dress like the one below to incorporate the ages ( 1920's and 1960's )

The black and white shift dress from the 1960's is back, it is such a simple design line with an amazing statement. You can add in a belt to accentuate the waist, pop a coloured shoe to inject your personality.
You could wear this dress from New Look every day for a week and make it look so different each day, I think I may have set myself a challenge!!!


There are lots more trends this season, I'll post more in the next couple of days


lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...