Friday 10 February 2012

Aaahhh Valentines!


Valentines day in my family has always been quite a big thing, I suppose it all started with my mother who sends cards to us all not just my dad!! All my children and even the dog gets their own card!!!

I do believe that you shouldn't have to wait until Valentines Day to tell someone you love them but I do rather like the excuse to buy little goodies for my family and I do rather like the excuse to make the extra effort to dress up for a meal with hubby whether we be at home or going out.

So, I have found some little treasures which I think you may like to;


Lace dress from French Connection, teamed with hessian platforms from Dune, this combination is so sexy.


Lovely car print skirt and contrast yellow necktie shirt both front Primark, I am really loving these.



My love affair with Missoni continues and I was thrilled to find this zig zag dress in Primark, add some brown or black opaques and wear it with knee high boots or if you feel more comfortable pop it over some leggings.

Cape dress from Very, wear on it's own with opaques or why not wear over a pair of skinnies 





Lots of love

Lisa




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...