Thursday 12 January 2012

The vultures were out



I've just come back from a shopping centre and I don't think I've closed my mouth yet or recovered from a being pushed and shoved in every direction.

I don't think I have ever seen sale shopping like this, there were ladies pushing and shoving to get to the items they wanted. I even saw 1 lady take a pair of shoes out of another ladies hand, really.......do you really need that pair of shoes that badly?
I've had my eye on a pair of shoes for a while now and I was lucky to find a pair in my size for £6.00, yes you did read right £6.00 but would I of fought my way to them.....absolutely not!

I have always said that shopping at sale time is only a benefit if you find something a) that is an investment piece and b) you really wanted it ( like my shoes ) and I firmly believe this.

So, when you shoppers of today finally prise yourself away from the shops and get home, take a look and see of what you purchased today how much did you really want or how much you brought because it was cheaper than the original price.

I'm off to have a very strong cup of tea to ease my pain!!!

Love
Lisa




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...