Wednesday 11 January 2012

Dotty P we love you



I was on a mooching mission today to check out what the high street is doing in a way of getting out their new stock in a mass of sale items.


Dorothy Perkins took me by surprise with not only a very organised store but great collections


This dress is gorgeous and I can tell you my photo does not do it justice, the colour is electric blue and the fabric is soft and enjoyable. Great panelling detail and a lovely gold zip fastening at the back.



This parka style coat grabbed my eye, it is light, waterproof, a stunning deep marine blue and fabulous tie to accentuate any waist. A great throw on for the school run or on the tube.



And, one item you cannot be without is the shopping bag. I love the 2 tone colour of this one. It surprisingly found its way home with me today. Great to inject a little bit of a 'must have' into my new SS12 wardrobe ( or at least that is what I will be telling hubby!! )



I dare you to take a trip to Dorothy Perkins, I think you will be impressed

Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...