Tuesday 22 November 2011

ZARA fav's

There is so many gorgeous pieces in the stores this season I wanted to show you a couple of pieces I have found in ZARA

Add a bit of faux fur this season with this great wide collared coat, perfect for the Pear shape as it draws the eye upwards and to the arms. It also draws the eye to the waist of the pear which is perfect  with the toggle as the fastening.

The great empire line tunic is gorgeous, perfect for the pear as it draws the eye upwards with the scoop neckline and floats over the wider bottom area. The apple as it illusionises the tummy area and the slender/athletic as it give the body a more curvaceous shape. Wear it with opaque tights for a cosy look.

I loved this teal structured bag with a passion and think the combination of colours is scrummy when worn together.

I wanted to add in a funky boot to complete this outfit so have chosen the snake skin knee high boots.
The more solid heel is great for the pear shape again as it helps rebalance the hip line, great for those with a quirky personality.






I think, maybe I'll browse NEXT tomorrow.

Lots of love
Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...