Wednesday 9 November 2011

Yummy Apple Mummy

I just love showing you items I find on my travels and am so pleased to show you this amazing tunic which is perfect for those ladies who are 'the apple' body shape.

If you carry a little weight around your tummy this is perfect and with a scooped neckline it flatters the bustline and skims the tummy line and what stunning colours too. This empire line tunic is from Desiqual, the funky spanish brand found in its stand alone store in Westfield, Shepherds Bush and in the concessions in the House of Fraser.

I have teamed this tunic with a pair of 'James' jeans from Donna Ida which are brilliant for your body shape as they are high waisted which again flattens the tummy line. I have chosen the flare leg style as this balances the lower body with the upper body.







And to complete this look I have added in a pair of great wedged boots which are great for the 'apple' as they are chunky and balance the lower body. I just love the buckle detail on the boots which work well under the flare jean and will also look super with a skinny jean as you have amazing legs.

As always, embrace your body shape, wearing the right shaped garments will not only make you look good but you will feel amazing and confident too.

Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...