Wednesday 2 November 2011

Women's 'Me' Time



According to the Daily Mail today, a working woman gets just 30 minutes of 'me' time a day and they often wake in the middle of the night in a panic.

The survey stated 75% of british women work 12 hour days, with 31% admitting to 30 minutes 'me time' on avereage a day.

These survey results just confirms to me that my 'mission' is justified and that helping and teaching real women of all ages to dress in easy steps according to their body shape not only helps them look stunning, feel amazing but also makes their life easier.

Really ladies life is hard enough juggling work, children, hubands/partners lets make getting dressed simple and easy.

As many of you know I am a firm believer in teaching you how to dress your body shape according to not only your personality and lifestyle.

Being stylish and looking good, you don't need to be rich for either just super savvy and a smart shopper.

My mission continues...........

Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...