Tuesday 11 October 2011

Style Staples for AW

I know the high street is quite a daunting place but please remember all the high street stores are carrying a twist of the same trends, they are holding collections that suit their customer base.

I thought it would be quite nice to show you what I found today and I think you can use thse are some of your Autumn/Winter Style staples.

I know you will all wear these trends according to your personality and lifestyle but don't be afraid to try out something new.

A little bit of sparkle in these fab shoes from M & S and a great 60's style dress from my favourite
H & M


Then these stunning suede tassel shoes from M & S will look great with this team and brown pleated skirt from H & M, I have then added in a gorgeous gold glitter jumper and a little fur gillet, both from H & M. They all look fabulous worn together. I would add in a feather necklace or pair of earrings to complete the look.







Keeping on the glitter and sparkle theme I found this gorgeous jumper from H & M which will look super with a pair of indigo jeans or why not pop it over a pair of bright orange jeans/trousers.

I just love the 'animal' themed jumper from Top Shop, again this looks great with a pair of electric blue jeans or why not pop it over a pencil skirt with a leather jacket. You will see loads of these style jumpers around, I think quite kitch.




The weather has been so changeable over the past few weeks this gorgeous 'channel' style coat from Zara is just perfect to keep you warm but also look amazing. I love the fact it can be worn over a dress or with trousers or all types. It is a great base neutral colour so can be mixed with loads of the super colours this season.



So, who hasn't seen this style of dresses this season, they come in an array of colours and look fab with platform courts, wedges, boots, biker boots, leather jackets, scarves. For me, this is THE dress to have this season as it could be worn every day of the week but look different each time......I may just try that!!!



These are just a few pieces that can be added to your exisitng Autumn/Winter wardrobe to inject the new seasons trends. Do let me know how you get on.


Lots of love

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...