Tuesday 18 October 2011

Loving these!

I just love wandering around the high street, finding new pieces that I just know are the pieces ( or ones like it ) to have for this AW season.

And I am pleased not to disappoint you........

I love these great items from Zara. This T.shirt is of silk material with the figure print which is so on trend this season and looks gorgeous teamed with the silver jeans and cranberry coloured calf height boots. I would add in either a leather jacket or the wool coat below. If you want to tone the look down a little add the t.shirt to a pair of black,grey or indigo jeans or leggings.
You can then add in new high boots and a long line cardi to completley change the look and give it a softer feel.






I chose to wander around around Zara yesterday and I have to say I was really impressed. There are some stunning pieces which you can wear on a daily basis or on an evening out.....the choice is yours.

I found more excellant pieces in Top Shop too, I'll post them tomorrow.

Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...