Friday 23 September 2011

More Little Beauties

I spent the day at The Oracle, Reading browsing and shopping for me (it is a very rare occasion! ) and look at the amazing pieces I found.

I just love this little lace shirt with button fastening at the back and great detail on the chest. I found this in Oasis. It is perfect for the Slender/Athletic, Hour glass and Pear body shape.


Then I found this A line bright orange cotton skirt in H & M. The skirt is flat fronted, side fastening which is perfect for the Apple body shape and bang on trend. I rather fancy this with black tights, a black patent shoe boot and black leather jacket....but that's me!

 













Whilst I was in H & M I then found gorgeous silk feel 'horse print' navy dress. It is so simple yet stunning. Teamed with a navy tight and chesnut ankle or knee high boots. It is perfect for the Hour glass, Slender/Athletic body shape.
It would also look super with a waisted brown leather jacket.














And finally I came across this lovely 60's style dress, again in Oasis. This is an empire line so perfect for the Apple body shape but looks great on the Hour glass, Pear and Slender/Athlectic.
This dress is of a jersey fabric so will also be SO comfortable. Would look great popped with a red wasited cardi to inject some colour.


So what do you think of my findings?

Have a fab weekend

love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...