Tuesday 13 September 2011

Amazing Accessories

I love fashion and everything that goes with it so you can imagine how excited I got this morning when I popped in to see Fabulous Jewellery.

Gillian never fails to surprise me by the on trend collections she pulls together each season. The quality is great and the price point is perfect.

I love this black and silver statement piece which will look stunning with this geometric print dress by BIBA at House of Fraser





Wow, this necklace would you believe is made from wood which has been dyed, it is light and simply gorgeous. I have teamed it with a lovely grey silk shirt from H & M. Just add in a pair of jeans and a simple stunning outfit is achieved.




Now, this is my favourite wrap bracelet of all time, I have been lucky enough to wear it and it teams with anything you wear due to the gold and silver tones so this is one versatile accessory. I have poppped it with this beautiful dress from Day at Birger from House of Fraser




Accessories complete your look and they look so stunning too.

Lots of love

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...