Saturday 6 August 2011

I'm a Finalist!


Well, I'm still jumping for joy and clapping my hands in excitement. Since I received the confirmation email yesterday from the lovely Amanda from MumpreneurUK my world has been a bit of a daze, I still can't quite believe it.

The first I knew of being nominated for the award was when I was sitting exhausted after a day at Center Parks with the family catching up on my emails ( I know, I was on holiday but I can't help myself!! ). I had been nominated by a colleague and friend which was the most wonderful surprise.

And yesterday I received the best news anyone who is a mum, whose exhaused from multi tasking in the summer holidays and runs her own business can receive I AM A FINALIST in the 'Best Interactive Business' category at the Mumpreneur UK awards 2011.
With 720 worthy nominees it is safe to say I am over the moon and thrilled to bits to be a finalist!

This award is open to businesses who work in close contact with clients in a physical sense. They are looking for passionate people whose business is based upon interacting with others as an integral part of what they do.

The awards ceremony is the 25th September and the lucky winner will be awarded at the ceremony after their business is judged by a panel of judges, one of them being Duncan Ballantyne from Dragons Den who is one of my business heroes.
I was actually caught reading his book at a Spa my hubby Dave had booked me into to relax!!!!!

I'll keep you posted.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...