Thursday 21 July 2011

'Top Shop' heaven


During my 'free' day yesterday I found myself in the high street browsing around the shops to see the new exciting additions.

I have to say Top Shop blew me away with these stunning pieces;

This is a gorgeous wrap style dress, perfect for the Slender/Athletic, Hour glass and Pear shape body shape.

This dress gives the body shape accentuation to the waist and the bottom half floats over the curves of both the Pear and the Hour glass but gives the slender/athletic more curves.

A little coloured belt has been added to create a break in the middle.
Great for an evening out with a pair of nude platform courts or a wedge for a more casual occassion. Pop it with some gold accessories to complete the look.

If you want to wear this dress during the daytime pop the lovely oatmeal waisted cardi with it to soften the look. Maybe try a navy blue belt, looks lovely with the rust colour of the dress.



 



And to complete the look this is a stunning single breasted jacket. I have been telling everyone to try the on trend sand colour with navy this season as it looks stunning and this jacket just proves I was right!!! ( Don't tell my hubby )

I can also see this jacket with a lovely white shirt or t.shirt and a pair of indigo skinny jeans for those with a more classic personality.






So, who will be racing to the high street for these gorgeous items? I know I will!

lots of love

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...