Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Summer Neutral!

I know we have all been blown away by this season's bright colours and colour blocking but I have to say I have been so impressed by the stunning neutrals that either look amazing on their own, are used in an outfit to link it all together or just look amazing on their own.


I found these gorgeous manequinns on my 'shopping' travels this week, what do you think?






Both are collections from BIBA at House of Fraser. I wanted to show you how these  completley different looking outfits are built on these gorgeous tailored oatmeal shorts.


The top in the right hand photo is delicate, will suit a feminine personality and was made of chiffon with beaded detail to the neckline and in a random pattern on the top. Great for a Slender/Athletic body shape to create curves.
To complete this outfit I would recommend a black leather bag with gold chained strap.


The shirt in the right hand photo is made from silk and has been layered over a muted moss green detailed vest. The vest, again, has lovely beaded detail to the neckline.


What I love about both of these outfits is that they can broken down to go with linens, jeans and even over a dress.




I also found this.....STUNNING, patent bag from Ted Baker, would just about go with everything in your wardrobe, be careful as it is a big bag, remember your body scale as you don't want your bag to drown you! 









When I find more beautiful pieces I'll pop them up.

Lots of love

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...