Saturday 21 May 2011

Bare Escentuals Exclusive event




As many of you know I have a love affair with the Bare Escentuals make up brand.

I am so excited to introduce you to the new Skin care range which has been built on a famous foundation.

The Royal Windsor, Berkshire boutique and myself would like to invite you to our

Exclusive Style, Skin care and make up event.

Come along, learn my hints and tips for wearing this season catwalk trends with your body shape, let the wonderful make up artists at Bare Escentuals guide you through the new skin care range and their wonderful make up range.

Wednesday 8th June

10am to 12.30pm or 6pm to 7.30pm


Spaces are limited so book your slot with me now

Look forward to seeing you

Love
Lisa
07887 802700


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...