Wednesday 23 February 2011

This is me!


For many women and men seeing a Personal Stylist for the first time is exciting but also daunting. I know clients who have never met me wonder what I'm like as a person, how I dress,will they relate to me and vice versa and am I any good!

When I work with PR company's on campaigns the same thoughts run around their heads too. Will I deliver for their customers.

So, here I am......this really is me and everything I believe in, I am passionate about what I do and just love everything about Personal Styling and all that relates to it.
This video took a few shots for me to stop laughing but I got there in the end....isn't what we do all about having fun too?

Would love to know your thoughts!

love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...