Friday 18 February 2011

Personal Shopper at The Oracle, Reading




I am so excited to have partnered with The Oracle Shopping Centre, Reading, Berkshire.

I am now their official Personal Stylist and Shopper and how excited do you think I am? I have worked within The Oracle as an independant Personal Stylist for the past 2 years and can honestly say it is one of my favourite place to shop with clients.

The range of shops within The Oracle are brilliant, from high street to designer clothes, from glasses to great homeware I love it! A great capsule wardrobe can be built with such a great range of amazing stores to suit your body shape, your personality, lifestyle and budget.

I know shopping in a large centre can be quite daunting for many of you so let me teach and show you how to shop in this amazing shopping centre.

I will be so lucky to work with the retailers, have sneaky peeks at their new collections and offers and I will be bringing you lots of inside info from the centre.

To celebrate this partnership I am offering my Personal shopping experience at a cost of £150.00 at the Oracle, Reading. Just quote LTOR01 when you contact me to book.

Here's a sneak preview of what I found in The Oracle today, how stunning!



Look forward to hearing from you

Love Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...